WHAT YOU WILL MASTER WHEN YOU JOIN THE TEAM?
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- Scheduling, curating and organizing successful meals for respected account portfolio
- Upsell and identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Computer savvy
- Detail oriented
- Loves food
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication and customer service
- An entrepreneurial mindset is a must!
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Does well under tight deadlines
- The ideal candidate will have worked in the food industry for 1-2 years
- Previous experience working in the catering or sales industry is considered an asset
- Free lunch when you are at the office
- Commission on top of hourly pay
Full health and dental covered after completion of probation
Think you have what it takes?
If so, email email@example.com
Please reference this number in the subject line or your resume won't be considered: 126789